Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2006, 01:36 PM
    Sun Trust Mortgage Co.
    I just sold my home and the buyer mortgage company, Sun Trust Mortgage respresentative was at the closing.

The odd thing was once the buyers signed the promissory note he left. Seems odd to me that the rep would not be there for the entire closing, is this normal business practice for this company??

To me it was rude for him to leave after they sign the promissory note.:confused:
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2006, 05:11 AM
    In my opinion this company actions with their respresentative seems to show that they are only interested in the signing of the note and not the people they call customers.
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Dec 28, 2006, 04:38 PM
    It's a guess, but I'd be willing to bet they were trying to see that it signed to know if they could count on the loan funding before month and year end. Quotas... ugh!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 05:16 PM
    Yes, I am surprised they even had a rep at the meeting most don't,

But if he was there, he was there for the sole purpose of the mortgage, not the actual closing.

And a closing can take a long time if the attorneys actually review all the paper work like they are suppose to be.

And honestly this is a busienss meeting, not a church social, he did his part or witnessed his part and he may well had other places to be or other meetings to go to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping up with the Sun [ 1 Answers ]

At the Earth's equator a person would have to run 1,037 miles/hour to keep up with the Sun. Obviously impossible. Name the bodies in the solar system (there is more than one) where a running human could, in theory, keep up with the Sun on the body's equator. Help me find the answer please

The Sun in your Eyes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need once again another song discoveration :). Okay, if anyone has Sky Digital, there was a... advertisement.. of sorts.. of Late Night films, I think some of the song goes "The sun in your eyes". Hopefully this could help.

Sun java in Yahoo [ 2 Answers ]

I have downloaded & installed sun java,since doing this it is hard for me to get into Yahoo games,we cannot look at profiles when we do get in,pop ups keep appearing even though the pop up blocker is on. Hope someone can help me Thanks sharon

Orbit of the sun [ 1 Answers ]

How many miles or kilometres does the Earth travel in one orbit of the sun? Is it constant?

View more questions Search