Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brian1877 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 11:17 AM
    File permission for document or drive
    I have a Cruzer USB disk that when I put WORD 2003 files on it I have a problem opening. It is 2GB, however, the amount of files does not make a difference. When I try to open the file, I get a mess "File permissions for document or drive" "Free Memory''
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2010, 05:12 PM

There is an update on this page, it may help out as it does address your situation
    Description of the Office 2003 critical update: November 4, 2003

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sending a Word document to the CD drive in preparation for buning a CD [ 1 Answers ]

I am operating a Microsoft Word 2000 program. I've typed my document and saved it in "My Documents". My question is - How do I send this document to the CD drive to prepare to burn a CD. There is so option for this under the "send to" box. I've taken on a work from home typing job and will...

Conversion of pdf -file into word document [ 7 Answers ]

How to convert pdf file to word document?

Can't open a document file [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wpf file. I cannot open it in a word program. Is there a way to convert the wpf file to doc without me having to install any software? For free?

DWI, getting permission to drive for work [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has just been pulled over and got DWI and is set to lose is license on Oct. 13th, for 6 months, and then has to go to court on the 22nd of Oct. he needs his license though for work and I just wondering if any one knew if he would be able to get some kind of thing from court or wherever...

View more questions Search