Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jarhelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2010, 11:13 AM
    Person has worked at a job 8 quites to go AfGHANISTAN then finds out can't use him
    He worked 8 1/2 yrs at a job then was going to go to Afghanistan to work for a year to find out they could not use him and sends him back home. Was told at old job if he comes back in 30 days can get job back,but now that is not happing either can he file unemployment...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2010, 11:18 AM

No as he voluntarily quit his job regardless if he was not used at his "new" job or not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 11, 2010, 03:25 PM

Well the job he was going to take sent him home, assume it was a US company that was sending him.

I would file, the worst can happen is it is denied, and then you appeal. I would have filed first day just to try and get it.
    My opinion, is that you should be able to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie name - 1985 - kidnapped boy in NYC - cop finds in yard of old person house [ 1 Answers ]

Movie name? Seen on HBO in 1985 - boy kidnapped, everyone gives up searching, one cop keeps searching, finds boy, someone kidnapped him to sit with old relative, boy is sitting in yard when cop comes

What should I do I worked out of state and my job withheld tax for my resident state? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a resident of NY state and worked in Georgia for three months, my employer did not Withhold state taxes for Georgia. All state taxes was for NY state? Is this correct? If no how do I correct it when I file my income tax?

I need to write a letter on how I would be the best person for the job? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me do this. Or just give me something to write about

Why I am the best person for the job? [ 2 Answers ]

I was asked to write a letter stating why I would be the best for the job. I would like some positive statements to write and I am not great writer so I need some help.

Insulting a person to get the Job done.how disgraceful! [ 8 Answers ]

What is the limit of making other, hard to crack persons, (feel) insulted / humiliated? To get the job done from them?:mad: Morally how far is this the correct way?:mad: (My friend used to work with a MNC in the capacity of Middle Level Administration & he used to tell me that his Boss...

View more questions Search