Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley velez Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 08:53 AM
    Vista Loses Internet Connection when at a different site
    When my boss, goes to customer sites, he can not connect to the internet. He has Vista, ultimate I believe. His internet connection does not have a proxy server set up. He has tried, right clicking the network connection to diagnose and repair it, but that does not work. Any ideas on what the issue could be?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2010, 09:30 AM

Only customer sites but still can access internet?

Even if using Firefox, check this settting
    -Open IE, tools, options, connections tab, LAN Settings at bottom
    -Make sure nothing is checked there and Apply

If anything was checked and now is not, check connection again to see if can connect

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

Browser loses connection [ 1 Answers ]

I installed Win7 Pro on my wife's PC last week. Every once in awhile IE seems to lose it's ability to connect to the internet. I can still connect to other PC's and the file server shares. I can ping other machines on the network and I can ping sites on the internet but IE will not connect to the...

Internet Hearts on Vista [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get Internet Hearts on my new PC with Vista?? Thanks.

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

View more questions Search