Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LSutter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Need patent number on 1890 pool table
    I have a circa 1896 pool table in pretty good condition however, it is in need of some tender loving care, (the legs and new bumpers and felt). Manufacturer name plate is missing but I do have pantented numbers on the table ranging from JAN 1896--MAY 1912.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Sep 10, 2010, 08:57 AM

If you want to see who is the owner of the patent, go to the US Patent and Trademark Office website and you can do a search using the patent number. See: Search for Patents
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 12:28 PM
    Hi, LSutter!

I'm assuming that you're just needing parts for it. If so, please click on the following link.

LINK

A lot of the parts for any type of game table are probably interchangeable and also made by manufacturers that supply or supplied many types of game table makers and distributors.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique White treadle sewing machine 1890 [ 2 Answers ]

Found this site while searching for more info on my antique "white" (brand name) treadle sewing machine. Seems I am not the only one looking for info on such an item... this machine is in nearly perfect condition and the last patent date on it is 1890. It also has a wooden cover in perfect...

Table for in swimming pool [ 2 Answers ]

I have searched and searched, but can't find a small table to actually put in my swimming pool. I know they used to make them, my husbands family had one. I have found a couple for $500-900.00 but they all came with chairs and umbrellas. I just need the table. I'm thinking about making...

Information of 1890 White sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found a 1890 White sewing machine with books and all the attachments. I am trying to find the model an serial number and cannot find them. Does anyone know where I should be looking?

Morgan 1890 worth [ 9 Answers ]

I have a perfect aparently uncirculated 1890 morgan silver doller with no mint mark that I can find what is it worth usually?

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

View more questions Search