Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilyblue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 07:46 PM
    Trying to find the name of a song but I don't know the artist. Early 90's RNB song
    I have been trying to find the name of this song for years. It is a R&B song that can out in 1992 or 1993. I only know some of the lyrics.

Baby you can count on me
    To love you over and over and over again
    Darling you are my (not sure of the lyric)
    I'm your lover and friend
    shawni11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2011, 01:25 PM
    The song is by Michael Cooper from his cd Just What I Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLUxRnhMB-A&NR=1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find out who sings ths song 4m 90's RnB artist [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been trying to find this song for ever this is all I know about the song Its by a female RnB artist from the 90's And the corous goes like this "Tell me if you want me to something something tell me that your loves for real " Please someone help me thanks Ps sorry...

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Trying to find an RnB Artist/Song from the 90's [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, I've been trying to find this song for many years and I'm completely stumped:confused: , So hopeful you or someone may be able to help me:p * I know that this song came out in the mid or late 90's * I think this song is called "Summer Love" but after looking for soooo long,...

I need the name of a song and artist from the early to mid 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I think the group is called divine but the lyrics say... "Lately been thinking about you baby, been sitting away watching the days go by"... the other song says " a few questions that I need know, how you could ever hurt me so. I need to know what I've done wrong and how long it's been going on....

View more questions Search