Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marymoon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Little green people that live under ground and they make friends with a couple of kid
    80's movie about little green people that live under ground and they make friends with a couple of kids
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 9, 2010, 08:22 PM

"ABC Weekend Specials" The Secret World of Og?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title? Kid wakes up couple of years in the future [ 4 Answers ]

The movie is from the 80s I suppose. It's a film I saw when I was a kid. I remember that a boy is somehow lost and is found 10 or more years later, but he is still the same age. Everyone around, his parents, brother, though has aged. I remember that when he is found, he asks whether big macs...

Site for people who have to live with people with addictions [ 10 Answers ]

Hey, everyone. Wish I could say I'm doin' all right, but right now... Well I just can't.:( For years I've tried my best coping with having to live with people around me who abuse drugs and acohol, and I'm fed up. I can't do it anymore. Its really hard because of the drugs and the alcohol being used...

What do I do if my partner has fallen out with our couple friends but I haven't? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been friends with a couple for a long time. He has fallen out with them but I haven't. It makes me feel really uncomfortable he said I should just say its nothing to do with me if I they ask me about him, but I hate any feelings of worry or confrontation make me feel sick....

Dangerous couple friends [ 21 Answers ]

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Let me first say that I love my husband. He is a wonderful man and I really do feel connected to him. I will never leave him, and I have never cheated on him. That said, I think I am in love with our good friend. My husband and I spend a lot...

How do people make 10,000 or more on eBay with a couple of hours [ 4 Answers ]

I hear this can be done in only a few hours. Is the true ?

View more questions Search