Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caram1415 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 01:38 PM
    How can I contact Angelina Jolie to work with her charities
    I would like to work in many fields at once but always be active in charitable organizations as I have been but on a larger scale. There is so much that can be done and I have quite a bit of experience. I would like to do more.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2010, 01:49 PM

Her fan club is on line - I don't think anyone knows how to directly contact her by mail or phone.

Probably the fan club is a good place to start -
    Caram1415 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Thank You.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Contact Rule- How does it really work? [ 3 Answers ]

Funny... all of these websites state that if you want your ex back, to proceed with this no contact rule. Now all of you guys are saying the opposite. My question is what's really the truth of this rule if you have people telling you different reasons to pursue the concept? .My point of view...

Angelina Jolie's children? [ 2 Answers ]

I keep seeing pictures of Angelina Jolies child Shiloh and I keep seeing her dressed up as a boy is she asking to be dressed like that or are they making her?

No Contact Rule- Does it really work? [ 9 Answers ]

I recently ended a 5 yr involvement with a man I cared very deeply for. This all took place just about 6 weeks ago when I sent him an email telling him the reasons as to why we couldn't be together for right now. I haven't said a word to him since and really have no intention of doing so. It was...

How to contact angelina jolie [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have angelina jolie's contact information.

View more questions Search