Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonita tanner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2006, 09:36 AM
    Home schooling
    I would like to take my ged at home or find a school where I can receive my diploma I work during the day and have a child so I really can't afford to pay for it is there any on line programs that maybe is free, or does not cost too much.
    maggiemae Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Would you be willing to study for an actual HS diploma? Check into American School located in Lansing, IL. This is an accredited high school correspondence course, and you can study year-round. If you have any HS credits, they will apply them toward the number of credits you need in order to graduate. The cost is very reasonable, and you can make payments. I believe they do have a web page now, or you can call toll-free 800 directory and they will give you toll-free number to call & request information.
    I was home schooled and received my diploma from this school and have never had any problems with employment, further schooling etc. A diploma from this school is accepted by most colleges & universities.
    Also, if you decide a GED is the way you want to go, call your local community college. They will point you in the right direction.
    Good luck - I know you will do great!
    Let us know how you're doing!
    Maggie:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The social impact home schooling has on young children [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Courtney and I am doing a senior exit project on the Effects of Homeschooling on Children. I believe that homeschooling should not be in effect. If you have been homeschooled and it has a strong impact on your life, could you give me feedback on what you think ...

Schooling for Autisic [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know if anyone knows about how to start a school or respite care for autistic children and their families.

Home schooling in the UK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi :o Does anyone have any information about home schooling in the UK. Does a parent need to be qualified to teach

Home Schooling [ 2 Answers ]

Can you create you, your own Home Study program ?

Autisic schooling in norfolk [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any autisic schooling for my 13yr in norfolk

View more questions Search