Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tgobble Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 08:47 AM
    Has there been information posted on web about hole saws, theft, coin laundries?
    Own coin laundry business. Having recent rash of robberies of laundry equipment involving the use of a hole saw, a shop vac, and the meters on my equipment. Had this one other time years ago. Arrest was made and never had problem again until this month. Was wondering if some new "how to" information might have been posted on line leading to others copying. Last time localized. This time spread out.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2010, 09:01 AM

Hidden high resolution security cameras are your best defense, they are cheap today, and can be key to nail the SOB that does it.

What they can't see they can't take... or disable.

Sep 9, 2010, 10:21 AM
    Comment on smoothy's post
    I already use hidden cameras where they are useful. In this situation they will not help yet. This technique that is being used is very creative. I have only ever known of one person to have ever used it. It was several years ago and eventually...

Sep 9, 2010, 10:27 AM
    IWas able to catch, prosecute, and convict that thief and he did some lengthy jail time. After his arrest this issue went away until now. This time it's a little different. I have many locations all over the nation. It is not restricted to a...

Sep 9, 2010, 10:32 AM
    Particular area. It seems random and widespread. I am trying to decide if the incidents are the work of a single person or group or if it might be the work of numerous individuals or groups unrelated to each other as a result of publicly shared...

Sep 9, 2010, 10:37 AM
    I need to know how to start working this thing. Is the same guy at the root of this? Or has there been public postings of how to do this. I really suspect unfortunately that the later is true based on the apparent lack of pattern or region...

Sep 9, 2010, 10:43 AM
    Thank you for the advice but so far they are not repeating locations and no patterns have yet emerged so I cannot predict what locations are likely next targets. If anyone can steer me in the direction of some of those sites that post...
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2010, 09:04 PM

If you have that many "comments" to make, please go down and use the big box for replying to the thread. The one you're using was only meant for short comments. Also, that comments box isn't updated in our subscribed threads and he may not even know you've answered.

In other words, do a real post, like what I'm doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need more information about Web 3.0 [ 1 Answers ]

From where can I get more information on Web 3.0 / Semantic Web and Ontology?

Sharpening of hand saws [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other way of sharpening a hand saw at home other than with a triangular file?

Seeking information regarding a 1971 International Pilot's Association Coin [ 6 Answers ]

Seeking information regarding a 1971 International Pilot's Association Good Luck Good Flying coin. If anyone knows anything about this interesting coin please let me know. Thank you. Deedy and Leatha

Carbide saws [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone Does grinding the shoulder weaken the saw blade?

View more questions Search