Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayanthimurali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 01:58 AM
    Excel vba
    I am working on an excel sheet vba, I wanted to un hide the cells with a click on one cell above it without using the command button
    dannac Posts: 267, Reputation: 9

Sep 9, 2010, 04:42 AM

Go to "software" and "spreadsheets"... section of this forum.

You will find an expert in VBA.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel vba returning values from a sub [ 2 Answers ]

How do I return values from a subroutine in Excel VBA? It appears that I have to "temporarily" store a value elsewhere on the spreadsheet and recover when I return to the main part of the program. Simply the program runs and asks the user to enter data on several forms, but this data has to be...

Cell references within VBA in an Excel macro [ 1 Answers ]

In a macro in Excel I want to refer to a cell where the user entered a number. I want that number to be the row number for the macro to move to. (I will then select the entire row and copy it to row 1, which I know how to do). How can I tell the macro which row to go to, using the number...

VBA and Excel for office97 [ 1 Answers ]

I have created a form in Excel using VBEditor in Excel and want to use the form to transfer data to Excel spreadsheet. I create an Excel file. Whenever the file is opened I want the form to load automatically. Then I use the form to enter data in specified cells. When I am through posing the data,...

View more questions Search