Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akalwadi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 11:41 PM
    A group shares
    I read the last post done by u.. As am new to this field I want more specific explanation about the categories of shares of the company. If u can do so it will be great.. And also what do u mean by suspended lot of shares.. Does it mean we should not purchase 'Z' group shares..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 8, 2010, 11:43 PM
    Please clarify your question
    akalwadi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2010, 12:02 AM

OK let me ask one by one.. please explain on what basis the shares are classified as 'A' or 'B' or 'Z' or etc etc..
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2010, 02:51 AM

Any basis the company likes. It may be related to voting rights or dividend rights, etc. You need to check the specific company.

And if you want to refer to the "last post by you," it would be nice to know who "you" is, and which post -- the last post doesn't stay the last post when new posts are being added. If you reference something, put a link to it or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

A group shares [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know about what is th A group shares

Issuing new shares, to purchase assets that increase the value of all of the shares, [ 2 Answers ]

As an example ABC ltd, has assets of $500,000 and liabilities of $500,000, with a turnover of $100,000 and a profit of $10,000, retained earning of negative $20,000. ABC Ltd was set up with only one share and it is held by the single share holder. Then ABC Ltd (under the direction of the...

View more questions Search