Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huffmane369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 10:53 PM
    In what movie does a young girl meet a man online, they meet, go to his place, and
    And she ends up cutting off his penis?
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Sep 9, 2010, 01:16 AM

I think you are thinking of Hard Candy...

Hard Candy (2005)

Though she doesn't really cut off his penis in that movie...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meeting someone online... How soon to meet them in person? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I've been going on okcupid and plentyoffish and sometimes get responses to my messages... I'm wondering how soon is too soon to ask to meet someone in person? My experience has been that people stop responding to my messages after 3 or 4 mails... so I want to ask for a number or a casual...

Where can I meet a girl? [ 4 Answers ]

The title pretty much says it all. I'm 17, in grade 12, and I'm tired of being single. I was wondering if anybody could give some advice on where to meet a nice, smart, mature, decent girl. Thanks in advance!

Where's the best place to meet mature people when you're in college? [ 4 Answers ]

I just want to know where's the best place is to meet guys when your in college. And not just any guy. Mature guys. I go to a Dominantly white school where everyone either drinks, smokes or has sex on a ridiculously regular basis. I'm not interested in Drug-abusing whores. Are there places...

How to meet your next girl? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been single now for about 10 days now. My girlfriend at the time wanted a break in our relationship so I gave it to her. I used the no contact rule and I'm feeling a lot better cause I got really down about this. Now I'm starting to move on and I was wandering when I'm ready to start dating...

View more questions Search