Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gogitter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 10:10 PM
    How long can a spirit live inside a person before your body goes bad
    Is there amount of time before your body goes bad or looking bad.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 10:22 PM

What do you mean?

Are you asking how long it takes a body to decompose after you die?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do bad spirit follow me [ 20 Answers ]

I have had several incident at night , I know it's a bad spirit because I remember this would happen to me when I was a kid. I feel someone trying to suffocate me with my blanket. I wake up and I try to get the blanket off my head but, someone is holding me down and allowing me to move. I call out...

Spirit, ghost, shadow person? [ 6 Answers ]

As a child I remember seeing (and sensing) a male human figure/shadow enter my room and search through my jewellery box which was near the head of my bed. It was a slim figure, completely black (like a shadow) and over say 5 foot. It did not harm or touch me but I was scared stiff. However I don't...

Bad spirit [ 12 Answers ]

For as long as I can remember I have had spirits around me. My mother was thought to be crazy but I know she wasn't because for this reason. Once when I was little she had an angry man that she performed something on him to make the spirt come out of him he keept calling himself jacal and spoke...

What is in my body that is 20 feet long and has a villi inside of it [ 1 Answers ]

What is inside of my body that is 20 feet long and has a villi inside of it?

Spirit Has Entered My Body [ 2 Answers ]

I believe a spirit has entered my body and I feel like he or she needs help... what can I do to communicate and find out what they want...

View more questions Search