Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phooey Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 03:08 PM
    How to make keyboard shortcuts
    Hey I just want to put, itunes on a keyboard shortcut like f10 or sometin. How can I do that?? o.O
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2010, 11:06 AM

Is itunes an app that you would like to use F10 for?

If so, right click on itunes and choose properties
    -put the mouse in the shortcut box and then press F10
    -Click apply and now F10 should open itunes (unless F10 is already assigned to something else)
    phooey Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 04:32 PM

Awsome thanks! Doods, your like on of the only people that ever answers my questions. THANKS! XD
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2010, 08:17 AM

Glad it worked out for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Words shortcuts [ 2 Answers ]

What is word mean Fob price ?

Some Shortcuts of words [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, :) If you sometimes don't get what people are saying.. this might help lol. I'll Put a list of things I know and you can all add some of your own that I haven't put in :) Lol < Laugh out loud Rofl < Rolling over floor laughing Lmao < Laughing my A-- off Lmfao < laughing my...

Keyboard can't make it's mind up! [ 2 Answers ]

When I start up my PC I can use the keyboard to login to XP with my username and password as normal, but when I use Word or Lotus I can't type a damn thing... I tried another keyboard and it does the same thing. Any suggestions?

How do I disable the laptop keyboard when adding an external keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard is screwed up - tried to add an external through a usb port - bad keys on laptop keyboard take priority over external keyboard - tried to uninstall laptop keyboard, but system requests reboot to finish - after reboot system "finds" laptop keyboard and reinstalls - any ideas?

Computer Keyboard Shortcuts [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know where I can print a list of the shortcuts for the number keyboard, eg: alt+64 gives you @ and alt+63 gives you a? Is there somewhere that I can print out all of the short cuts, as I am currently working with a French keyboard, and need to know where all of these...

View more questions Search