Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisurm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 08:54 PM
    A guy pretends to be a woman to play on the woman's tennis team.
    Because he did not make the mans team. So he dresses up with his friends help only to find out that his friends bets on him, to make money.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 08:55 PM

What's your question?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 08:59 PM

Are you looking for a movie? If so I please move your question to the movie forum.

The movie is "Nobody's Perfect"... Chad Lowe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woman pretends to be a newly rich man's relative [ 0 Answers ]

I’m looking for a film from either the 50’s or 60’s where a man has become Rich, and a woman tricks him into believing she is a family relative of his. She re-enacts Old games saying "we played them when we were kids", Including vaulting over each other, and when they both fall over she jumps...

Movie about a man and his team trying to save a woman from savages [ 0 Answers ]

I only remember one scene from this movie, thre is a tribe of savages, many of them with the bodies of children but they are wearing these strange helmut like things, and there is a tribe leader, and they have a woman hostage, they are all shouting "Princess". Then a man with other people comes and...

I'm looking for the movie title where a guy pretends to be kids' father [ 1 Answers ]

This movie has been showing on one of the channels on my converter box and it started in February 2010 and its about a guy who pretends to be kids' father.

A woman's baseball team [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of this movie. A group of women that are maybe on a softball team are in a bus and it breaks down and someone starts trying to kill them. I was thinking the name of it was blood game or something like it. Does anyone know?

View more questions Search