Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    losangelesman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 08:39 PM
    Would anxiety cause a person to sweat non stop?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 08:40 PM

Anxiety can cause a wide range of symptoms. There are over 100 different symptoms that can be considered cause by anxiety.

Sweating is one of them. Do you think it is anxiety. Have you seen a medical doctor, are you overweight??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 11:06 PM
    Hi, losangelesman!

Yes, it can. An example: When I was playing the string bass for a professional musical theater production, one of the strings on my bass broke during the pre-show music and there was no way out for me! I had to play the entire show using only three strings!

Lots of anxiety and lots of sweat!

Now, that was but one example. If there's a particular reason as to why you're wanting to know, and if you would answer the questions that Jesushelper76 has asked, then that will help us to give you the best answers.

Thanks!
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 9, 2010, 10:42 PM

I'm not sure anxiety disorder would generally cause that, although symptoms of it could. Even panic attacks could, a number of things could. Stress and anxiety can cause physical symptoms in reaction to the stress or anxiety, which could be sweat.
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2010, 11:48 PM

Some antidepressants and other drugs can cause heavy sweating.
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Sep 10, 2010, 12:19 AM

You would need to talk to a doctor to do an eval and rule out a medical condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are all the felonies to stop a person to come into canada from the you.S. [ 1 Answers ]

What are all the felonies to stop a person to come into canada from the U.S.

How can I stop being such a selfish person [ 2 Answers ]

Where to start, erm I'm currently pregnant and me and my partner were excited, I'm 9 weeks into this planned pregnancy and for the last 4 I've been in bed totally cheesed off. My 4 year old son was living with his paternal grandparents fro the last just over 2 years, my choice, until I got on my...

Will the average person spend 2 weeks of there life waiting on stop lights [ 1 Answers ]

I heard that the average person will spend two weeks of there life waiting on stop lights

How best to sweat angle stop with extension? [ 24 Answers ]

I wanted to get advice on how to cleanly solder the Brasscraft - Supply Valves CS40B C1 Angle Valve (see pic). I see they slip over the 1/2 inch stub I have but how much overlap should I have for sweating and if it is too long do I cut the chrome covered ext tube? I wanted some expertise on how...

View more questions Search