Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 06:11 PM
    Need to find manual for KT400 motherboard
    I am putting a PC together for a friend and cannot find a manual for the motherboard.

Soyo KT400 Dragon.

The problem I am having is the configuration of the JP 1 and JP 2 pins.

I've tried several sites that I have used in the past to find manuals but this one seems to be rather obscure.

Any suggestions, help, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 06:47 PM

You might try leaving a note at this place. They did a review on it. It also seems like they aren't making Motherboards anymore. And ALL their websites are shut down?? The support website for soyo doesn't answer.

Soyo's SY-KT400 DRAGON Ultra motherboard - The Tech Report - Page 1

Forgot this. Reference material.

http://www.sis.com/support/support_tech.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find manual for westinghouse timer28442? [ 1 Answers ]

Lost manual for timer

Manual for PAO SHEN E206922 PS-1 motherboard, anyone? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have a difficult question for you. I need to deactivate onboard video on a PAO SHEN E206922 PS-1 motherboard, in order to install a PCI video card. The problem is I don't have the manual, and I haven't found a manufacturer's website or anything like that. Can you help me? Thanks in...

Trying to find manual for Bryant 394GAD024050 [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the manual for this unit. I line in an apartment and maintenance states that they do not have the manuals anymore. The documentation on this unit states it wa smanufactured in 1983. I wnet to the Bryant webite and when I input the first five of the model number, I got a no...

Motherboard Manual [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I download the manual of my 663AS PRO (Jetway) Mainboard? It is not available at the Jetway site neither to other sites I have checked. Can anyone direct me to the proper site?

How do I find out what motherboard I have? [ 14 Answers ]

How can you find out what motherboard you have without opening the cpu? And how can you find out what's the highest speed processor your motherboard can handle? Help!! 1 :confused:

View more questions Search