Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    d.Lovee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 04:58 PM
    What efforts were made to strengthen English control over the colonies in the 17th
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 04:58 PM

I don't know. What efforts were made to strengthen English control over the colinies in the 17th... something?
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Sep 12, 2010, 07:22 AM

What efforts?

If you type your question into a Google search, something like the following would pop up:

What Efforts Were Made To Strengthen English Control Over The Colonies In The Seventeenth Century, And Why Did They Generally Fail? - Research Paper - Diktaytor456

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion sensor control box made by Heath Co.. Model HB-4192 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wall mount light and I think the motion sensor control box went bad in it. It was made by Heath Co. and the model Is HB-4192. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Americans stall climate efforts once again [ 15 Answers ]

A year ago we looked for the promise of a new era but all we got is business as usual. That's the conclusion, the reality, of the US present position on combating climate change. I have to admit I'm a CO2 skeptic but I do know that climate change is happening but what I don't understand is that the...

What could be blocking my efforts to loose weight? [ 7 Answers ]

I am healthy swf, 50, 5'5" and 186lbs. The highest I've ever been. I've never had a weight issue before. I work at a fitness center and exercise regularly AND count calories. I do about 30 minutes of cardio 4x/weekly along with my active job. I stopped doing weights for now and switched to...

Colonies in america [ 15 Answers ]

Why are there no colonies founded in america between 1634 and 1670?

View more questions Search