Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tstrick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Can a person sue in a no fault accident, but didn't file on other person insurance
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 04:40 PM
    Please put the details of your question in the body, with a short description of the question in the title.

If the accident was no one's fault (if that's what you are saying), you couldn't sue.

Or are you saying the other party had "no fault insurance"?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 05:15 PM

I'm guessing it's a no fault case and OP wants to go directly against the other driver instead of going through either insurance company. People try this in NY and don't realize that when the other person is sued, he/she simply turns it over to the insurance company. The Plaintiff then has to explain to his/her insurance company why they pursued the claim in this manner - and they get penalized if that's what their insurance company does.

Makes no sense to me... but I do see it happen.
    percymanuel Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Sep 22, 2010, 08:22 PM
    Have diabetis is it OK to get a tattoo?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2010, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by percymanuel View Post
    Have diabetis is it ok to get a tattoo?

What does this have to do with Small Claims Court?

And the answer is - ask your Doctor. It varies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non fault accident with no insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Previously I was in the State of Indiana and I was in an accident which was not my fault. I was driving without any insurance. What are the penalties for driving without any insurance in the state of Indiana.

Not at fault, but no insurance, can I sue [ 7 Answers ]

I was in an accident in Ca. I was stopped at a 4 way stop, as it was my turn to go the person to my right did not stop and ran into me, the stop sign was down so he claims he didn't see it. Either way, I didn't have insurance, he had no insurance and a suspended licence, my car was totaled. I am...

At Fault Accident, My Insurance Rates? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, so I was in my first accident ever. Ive only been driving for a year, so I'm a new driver. My record is clean, except for a few parking violations. So, last week I was driving my sisters car here in California, and ran over a rolled up rug on the road. It was dark at night and really had...

No fault accident my insurance lapsed [ 4 Answers ]

I was in an accident and it was not my fault she claimed with her insurance. mine had lapsed what can happen to me?

No proof of Insurance-not at fault accident [ 5 Answers ]

I live in Louisiana, I have an accident which wasn't my fault. The other driver was clearly at fault. She wasn't ticketed, but in the report it clearly stated that she was driving too fast, the speed limit was 25 and she was doing 40. She wasn't paying attention. I discovered that my insurance...

View more questions Search