Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsmith07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 10:28 AM
    Does the antibiotics that cure chlamydia also cure trichimonasis?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 7, 2010, 10:38 AM

Depends on what antibiotic you are on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to cure stubborn chlamydia [ 3 Answers ]

I first had slight discomfort in my right lower abdomen (Momentarily) then a few days later I had discomfort in the region where the kidney is situated (one kidney at a time and only for a few minutes) and I had a little blood in the urine (Upon microscopic examination) Urologist said it is...

Is there a cure [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if you can be cured of heptatis c

How can I cure my nausea? [ 2 Answers ]

From yesterday afternoon to today, I've been feeling very nauseated. I have a pretty high fever, and I get extremely cold most of the time. I can't really eat anything, except maybe fruit but I'm not sure. And I can barely walk, or even move, without feeling discomfort. What can I do to get rid...

The Cure. [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this is where this type of question should be posted... I was curious if someone had any idea on how to convert a live DVD concert to the correct audio format... so I could play it on my iPod (nano) -- . I heard/read it somewhere that it's possible... My search on trying to find out how...

Getting off the cure [ 2 Answers ]

Having successfully quit smoking using Chantrix, I am wondering if I will experience cravings for cigarettes when I try to stop the medication. Although Chantrix has helped a lot, the withdrawal symptoms still wear you down and I am not sure if I will have the strengh to withstand another couple of...

View more questions Search