Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmenbelton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2010, 10:27 AM
    How to fill out ex parte application for home
    I want to know how to fill out a ex parte application for my house has been forclosed and I know there has been a anlawful forclouser I already got a 3 day to quit or they will file a inlawful detainer on me to evict me out of my home
    bumptoboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2011, 09:03 AM
    Where to get the format to fill out an exparte as we are losing our home. We need tp get to the judge ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Parte Hearing? [ 2 Answers ]

After a length and nasty custody battle, I have full legal and physical custody of our 2 1/2 year old son. His father abducted him early into the custody hearings, and has been found to have psychological issues, (specifically that he is bi-polar), and a history of drug abuse. He has supervised...

What form can I use for an ex parte request. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to fill out an ex parte request for a judge to sign an order. Although it's been discussed in court many times, motions have included insurance company letter detailing amounts, pay stubs have been filed and my ex has paid money in open court towards insurance for minor children, the...

Emergency ex parte order [ 1 Answers ]

OK as per some advice from some members I did file the custody modification papers for my 5 year old son whom my ex husband currently has primary residency of, I also filed for an emergency ex parte order to try and get temporary custody. I was trying to see if I had enough grounds for that, was...

Ex-Parte/ Fraud [ 11 Answers ]

Plaintiff,Fraudulently Transfer the business to 3 different family members,without paying for the business in full,owes 90,000.00.Did all without owners consent.Concealing this information from the Court as well as filling false statements,Among things.

View more questions Search