Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEBrach Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 09:49 PM
    Digital cameras and x-ray machines
    I am thinking about buying a digital camera for a trip to China in the near future. Do airport security machines, x-rays, effect the quality of the digital images? On a recent trip to Egypt I took a regular 35 mm camera and bought the film in Egypt. It was to no avail because every hotel entrance and air play trip had multiple scanners.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jan 3, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JEBrach
    I am thinking about buying a digital camera for a trip to China in the near future. Do airport security machines, xrays, effect the quality of the digital images? On a recent trip to Egypt I took a regular 35 mm camera and bought the film in Egypt. It was to no avail because every hotel entrance and air play trip had multiple scanners.
    No x rays should not harm most cards... but to be on the safe side read the label... yes x-rays will harm film

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital Cameras [ 2 Answers ]

If you could only afford to pay $500 to purchase a digital camera which one would you purchase and why.

Upgrading cameras ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently using a 3.5 mp Sony cyber-shot that is a couple of years old. I am somewhat frustrated with it because I have to be reasonably close to things (something dogs don't like), but not too close (VERY hard to get good flower photos) and the colors are "off" on the blue/black/purple...

Infrared game/trail cameras--motion vs. Heat detection. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two game/trail cameras that seem to function very differently. I'm wondering if they use the same method of detection for triggering a shot. One camera is the Stealth MC2-GV. It's a 35mm type and specs state that it uses heat motion detection. It triggers well at about 35 feet---...

Multiprocessor machines [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone had any first-hand experience with setting up a multi-processor machine running WinXP, or any other sort of windows? Do Windows XP have a smart way of using 2 processors, if they are installed on a 2-processor platform? How much difference would I see if I used 2 processors instead...

Machines [ 1 Answers ]

How is the mechanical advantage of Inclined plane is more than 1?

View more questions Search