Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkviolet Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 09:33 PM
    Error message?
    Why whenever I'm sending email through outlook express error message appear saying like this?. unable to find the email server. verify the server information in your account properties... looking forward from reply and thank you!
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Dec 31, 2006, 11:15 AM
    Are you able to send mail >? This message indicates your mail server settings are somehow wrong. Are you running an Antivirus software ? Some of these will make changes to your email server names.

Dec 31, 2006, 11:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrowrj
    Are you able to send mail >? This message indicates your mail server settings are somehow wrong. Are you running an Antivirus software ? Some of these will make changes to your email server names.
    Thank you for the info.I was not able to send mail.how can I correct my mail server settings?yes,I'm running an antivirus software.kindly give me the procedure to solve this problem.looking forward from your reply.thanks many...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 31, 2006, 12:33 PM
    You have to contact your e-mail service or ISP to find out what your mail server settings are. Then enter them into your OE account.

Jan 1, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    You have to contact your e-mail service or ISP to find out what your mail server settings are. Then enter them into your OE account.
    Thank u so much for the info.have a blessed and prosperous new year

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error Message [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting the following error message. It started after I downloaded Microsoft IE 7. I have since dumped 7 and restored my prior version but keep getting this error. Can anyone help me get rid of it? The instruction “at 0x74986b37” referenced memory at “0x00000024”. The memory could not...

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an error message that says "C:\program1\symantec\s32evnt1.DLL. An installable virtual device driver fialed Dll initialization. Choose "close" to terminate the application. I don't have Symantec/Norton Anti-Virus installed on my computer. I get this error when I'm trying to remove...

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

Error message when trying to save a web page. Please help me Marthie

Error message [ 8 Answers ]

After a recent about with a virus my computer gives me the error message Explorer.exe- Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000005). Click OK to terminate the application. Any hints on how to fix this. I still have access to explorer in safe mode but that's...

View more questions Search