Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolrif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 11:04 PM
    I'm using foler security personal 4.1,I forgot the password so I need a solution
    I'm using folder security personal 4.1 , I forgot the password when I reset the password and gave a new one . So itz is opened now but if I close it again I wouldn't be able to open it again... I need a solution for this
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2010, 09:03 AM

Not much you can do as I think it will also not allow you to uninstall without the pw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot [ 2 Answers ]

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot my security question but I know my verification code

Registration number or forgot password solution for FOLDER LOCK software [ 5 Answers ]

Hieee I forgot the password of folder lock software:confused:... then I come to know that we can use registration number if you are a registered user... but I also lost my registration number... Please help so that I can access my important documents... Thanks

Forgot my password [ 2 Answers ]

I forgot my password to log into my laptop, I have a dell latitude d620 can you help me with that

Forgot password [ 3 Answers ]

How to get forgot password , some ask to me that that (mail) information has been stored in our local system in cookies, how to see that cookies, that cookies where is situated in local PC.

View more questions Search