Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bijiou36 Posts: 117, Reputation: 0

Sep 6, 2010, 08:18 PM
    My Panty Line Burns..
    So! This has been happening for like... a week? I think, it's like when I put up my left leg I think part of my panty[s] push against the little corner part between my vagina and my thigh? And it burns but on the other side it doesn't?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2010, 10:09 PM
    Go to a chemist and ask them for a tube of CANESTON.
    Apply where it burns.
    See how you go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have spotting and brown on my panty [ 1 Answers ]

Since the end of 28may to the 03of June iv'e been getting my period sooner than usual, then round about June the 23rd I got my period again,2weeks after that I had dark to light brown spotting and sometimes pink to ed spotting this has never happened before,I think it might be because I have little...

Face Burns [ 1 Answers ]

I used hydroquinone 4% cream to lighten a few dark marks on my face and it burned it, how to clear the burns?

Old scars from burns [ 1 Answers ]

I was burnt in a house fire 12 years ago and have really bad scarring on my legs and feet. Are there any treatments to remove the scars?

Panty circuit [ 5 Answers ]

Do all of the receptacles at counter height in a Butler Pantry need to be on a GFI circuit? Thank You

Is there anything for burns? [ 5 Answers ]

I burn myself on a motorcycle on my leg and ankle is there anything for that> and will this leave apermanent scar>? :'(

View more questions Search