Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taxhelpforme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 04:24 PM
    Owe about 30,000 in credit card debt,i am 63 yrs. I have pay plans but cannot pay any
    Have a payment plan but i am not able to pay anymore,husband out of work.what can i do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 04:37 PM

First figure out why you are in such a bad financial condition.
    Set up a budget to at least keep from getting any further behind with other bills, And make sure you do not get any additional debts.

Do you own a home , are you working, is there a judgement against you already.
    If you can not do the plan you agreed to, ( was it in writting)

But at the end of the day, if you do not have any money to pay them, you don't have the money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Card Debt Should I Pay? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My Father Was Given A Credit Card Several Years Ago And Was Financially Unable To Pay It Off. Now He Has Been Served With A Court Date To Pay This Credit Card. He Does Not Own Anything And Is On Social Security, I Heard That There Is Nothing They Can Do To Him To Make Him Pay This Now. Please...

I am searching for a $15,000 grant to pay off credit card. [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for someone or someway to get $15,000. This would pay off a huge credit card debt and save me from losing my home. The monthly payment on the credit card is causing me to fall behind on my mtge. Payments. I am a 75 yr. old retiree and just don't know how I got myself into this...

Can I be forced to pay credit card debt? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a creadit card debt of 500 dollARS that has risen to 1,030 dollars and I have not been able to make payments since August last year because I was not working, I called the collection agenCy that had left a message ON my phone to arrange how to sTart paying, the guy I spoke with was very...

Do I pay sell my stock, pay off my mortgage or credit card debt? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here are my dilemmas. I own a two family home worth $925,000. I have $95K and five years left on this mortgage. This home gives me about $1,200 in income AFTER expenses are paid each month. I don't live in this home. I have $135K in a 401K and approximately $135K in stock. I have...

Pay off a credit card debt [ 1 Answers ]

I want to pay off an credit card debt. Which started at 300.00 and now is 900.00 due to my none payment and accuring interest. It has been charged off . How do I go about paying this debt but also wanting to reopen this credit card. Is this possible?

View more questions Search