Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tnuro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 03:46 PM
    Name of a movie from the 70's black family held hostage by convicts?
    Black family held hostage by escape convicts. The dad was a preacher I think. He was beaten with the bible. The family ended up getting the upper hand. It's from the late 70's or early 80's.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 03:56 PM

Is this it: Fight for Your Life

Fight for Your Life (1977)
    tnuro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2010, 05:52 AM

Thank you! That has been driving me nuts. You don't want to know why!:)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 15, 2010, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tnuro View Post
    Thank you! That has been driving me nuts. You don't want to know why!:)
    You're welcome. :)
    BTRUIIU Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Comment on tnuro's post
    I'm am amazed that one other person has been looking for (the name of) this movie as I have been, but just didn't know the title. I am very curious to know Tnuro, why its been driving you nuts to find? If you care to share! I've been in search of it because one day it suddenly popped into my memory that I saw the movie in 1970s, when I was a boy and gradually the story came back to me, and I needed to see it again. Searched high and low for days with the details I had, but nothing until now.
    BTRUIIU Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 07:17 PM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    I'm amazed too that someone knows the name of this moving. I always thought the title was "Fighting Back". How do you know this title Cat1864? Amazing! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mid 90's movie about family held hostage. [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of a mid 90's movie about a family held hostage in their own home. They get held hostage by people who want to get information off a computer but the date was encrypted. And the son set up traps around the house to deal with the intruders. While the mother, father and sister...

Canadian Law regarding theft. Items are being held "hostage". [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. I will try and explain this as clearly as possible and with as much attention to detail as possible, please let me know if there is more information I need to give. My ex husband (we are separated) and his ex girlfriend lived together for a short time. During the time that he...

70's/80's movie about robot family [ 1 Answers ]

A family of robots if you will doesn't realize they are toys & they slowly forget things & get slow & tired. Then they realize everything they own has the same lightening bolt emblem on it. At the end a boy takes out the toy house to play& sees he forgot to turn off the toys & the batteries ran...

My loan payments are being held hostage! [ 1 Answers ]

I've written about this before but my loan problem has taken a new twist. 2 years ago I loaned a friend 55K to get his business started. He has been paying regularly until this month when I received a certified letter stating he is putting all my Monthly payments in a separate trust account...

Being held hostage... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a credit card through a well known bank (almost 2 years) and recently when I tried to make my statement payment I logged in to find another credit card listed under my accounts and when I called to question it, they said it was from their takeover of another bank and it was from their files....

View more questions Search