Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanqqq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 01:57 PM
    I cant open my files
    On my laptop I can't open my applications and it tells me to open it with... and it gives me a list
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 02:04 PM

Did you delete the "default" program that you were using to open the files? What is the file extension on the ones your trying to open and can't ?
    Smilence Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 9, 2010, 08:07 PM

You need to know the extension of the file and then installed a program for that file.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't open .tmp files! [ 4 Answers ]

I saved a very important school project on my flash drive, but when I went to open it later, it said that it was saved as a .tmp file and I couldn't open it. Any suggestions?:confused: Thanks :]

Can't open files [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... while ago I had a problem with my computer so I installed windows again, then my computer used to work normal like a new computer.. but then again I had this problem that none of the mouse, drivers and etc worked so I installed windows again now everything works excpet I can't open any...

.that files - how to open [ 3 Answers ]

I received an e-mail with .dat files. They are photos. I cannot open. Suggestions?

How to open Files [ 3 Answers ]

How do I open a .dat file in Windows Vista?

Can't open files [ 1 Answers ]

I can't open files by double-clicking them from folders, though I can through the different softwares.

View more questions Search