Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patsfan2990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 01:42 PM
    On Unsupervised probation and got new charges what do I do?
    I have three years over my head for breaking and enteringless than a month ago. I got 27 days time served and 3 years unsupervised probation. I have no p.o. to report to. I just went do down to a university and got put in cuff waiting for a bus for public intoxication possession of alch and marijuanna. What do I do. Will the p.o. person who has my file ever find out about this? I need help please write answers if you know.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 6, 2010, 02:19 PM

They had better find it out tomorrow when you report it, if not when they do check your NCIC ever so often they have you for the worst violation of not reporting the arrest
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2010, 02:44 PM

Hello p:

Even though your probation is unsupervised, you still have rules, and I'll bet you signed a probation document outlining exactly what those rules are. I'll bet ONE of those rules is to report any and all police contact. In any case, I'd find 'em and read 'em.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2010, 11:56 AM

You know you violated your probation so do you really think they are not going to find out? It does not matter how long you have been on probation even ifyou have only one day to go they can still run your name in the NCIC system and find you out. If you don't report this new arrest you've just earned yourself another violation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a motion to change supervised probation to unsupervised probation [ 6 Answers ]

How do I wirte a motion to get supervised probation changed to unsupervised probation

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am on unsupervised probation and I have a court date later on this month about something else. I was charged a month before I was put on probation so if I am found guilty will this violate my probation.

Unsupervised probation [ 2 Answers ]

My ex-husband is on unsupervised probation. Is he allowed to possess a firearm, or leave the state without prior consent or notification?

View more questions Search