Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jomalyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2010, 07:25 AM
    How can I achieve a fairer skin even my place is near the sea?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 6, 2010, 08:20 AM
    Fisrst and foremost you need to make sure that you are using good sun protection. I am realising now that products that contain a physical block, like zinc & titanium offer the best protection and are crucial to anyone wanting to embark on a lightening regime. Downside is that often they leave a tint, which can be quite visible on darker tones. You also need to be sensible in the sun, so if you are looking to lighten you cannot expect to be able to spend hours on the beach and not undo any lightening you may have achieved. You have to avoid being out in the sun for prolonged periods. The sand and water can be great reflectors of UV rays.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce melanin in the skin to make skin fairer? [ 9 Answers ]

How to reduce melanin in the skin to make skin fairer?

What would help me achieve this skin tone? [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't really been looking into lightening since I'm a bit on the light side but My skin is very uneven in areas and blotchy. Im about this color http://www.disneysociety.com/files/2008/12/raven-symone-02-nc-thumb.jpg http://www.mp3lyrics.org/r/raven-symone/raven-symone_6.Jpg (not as golden...

Fairer Skin Guaranteed. Lotti! [ 34 Answers ]

Hi I have been reading some of your posts recently and have noticed that quite a few members on here want fairer, brighter skin.. well this message is for everyone who wishes to achieve this esp "lotti" who ihave noticed has been trying to get fairer skin for ages but has had no luck.. One of...

How to get a fairer skin [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me how to get a fairer skin in just few days.actually my skin is delicate nothing suits on it.

View more questions Search