Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crayolamaster87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 09:01 PM
    Where can I find duets between bitter couples?
    Looking for songs that are like dirty glass by dropkick murphys or fairytale of New York by the pogues, I would like to find some more angry duets I really like the feel of them, its so much more real... lol

Check out some similar questions!

Victoria bitter [ 17 Answers ]

I am searching for anywhere in the US that you can find Victoria Bitter. My husband has recently moved from Australia and is missing that almost as much as hs family! I heard rumors of a pub in New York. Anyone have any idea of somewhere in the west coast?

Country duets [ 1 Answers ]

Wasn't there a country duet from the early eighties that sounded a lot like "Picture" by Kidd Rock and Sheryl Crowe?

Bitter Ex-wife. [ 2 Answers ]

What are some of the ways a dad can seek and win custody of his children ? My husband has two children and his ex-wife will agree on shared time with the children then when her life is going bad she takes it out on my husband by refusing to let him see their kids.She blames anything that goes wrong...

Bitter Ex Wife 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Thank you for your answers to my question.. I guess I should have added that my husband does have a court order saying that it is shared joint legal and physical custody of the children. He and his ex wife have been divorced over three years now , and every year so far she has went to a lawyer and...

Bitter hurt [ 20 Answers ]

I'm totally confused remember me? The one who was with jim for 8 years? Well a few days ago he ran into a male friend of mine and told him to stay away from me or else he will kill him. Now we have been broken up (remember over his sons girlfriend) for 3 months now and its still in his head we are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.