Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purepizzaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 05:23 PM
    Best Places to Live in America for Singles over 45
    I've lived in California all my life, and I am looking for a change.

I'd love some ideas.

I'm in my late 40's and single, so I'd like to move where there are other single people in my age range.

I love the beach, the Southwest, and the South. I'm very social, love exploring my surroundings, and I love being busy with people, places and things (love animals, too)!
    Dodi008 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2006, 07:56 PM
    Miami! I know Florida sounds like the place you go to live out your "golden years" but there is always something going on in Miami. Another suggestion: New York! It is truly the city that never sleeps!
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2006, 09:14 PM
    I have to agree with Miami.

From what I hear, it is a fun place to be.

And since you like the beach…

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calculating pi to n decimal places [ 5 Answers ]

Suppose your goal is to calculate (not look up) a value of pi that is accurate to n decimal places. Suppose n were 10. How would you do it?

Pi by recursive decimal places [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a way to calculate pi by using the current last decimal place to calculate the next decimal place. I already made a formula for pi that I posted on another board, but someone suggested I copy here. ---Begin quote--- This doesn't really fit anywhere so I'm just...

401k in two places [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I currently have 2 401k's roaming about from previous jobs. I don't have one set up with my current employer. I am in a position where I need to get a hold of that money quick, but I'm not sure what my best options are. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!! :confused:

PVC Tight Places HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I was forced to cut off a closet (toliet) flange and the 90 degree elbow to which it was glued due to damage to get to clean PVC drain pipe in good condition. The problem is where the elbow will turn up and at the point where the new flange and coupling is needed is very tight. The area is between...

View more questions Search