Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catty curiosity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 06:18 AM
    Sharia Law
    Sharia law
    What is the sharia punishment for child abusers,physical and sexual?

{MOD Note: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/islam/announcement-concerning-dr-zakir-naik.html}
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2010, 06:26 AM
    He's not here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son in law has been residing with me for 2 weeks, can I put him out by law? [ 2 Answers ]

My son in law transferred his probation from virginia to my house in Texas. He has been here for 2 and a half weeks and will not find a job. He is not paying any bills and is not on my lease. Can I by law put him out?

Are deleted emails saved by email companies for law enforcement or civil law [ 5 Answers ]

I heard that Google keeps your searches (by IP address) for six months or more, Microsoft a year and a half! So I got to thinking about emails. Text is trivially small to store and never delete. And with memory only becoming cheaper and more expansive, the downside for keeping information will...

My son in law has abandoned his family, no food, money,etc. Can Ohio law do anything [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anything legally that can be done in the state of Ohio to a man arrested when he disappears leaves with no money, food, heat, car, etc. with wife and two young children.

Top UK Bishop: Sharia Law Is Unavoidable [ 18 Answers ]

First the UK, then?? Anybody for a little Sharia law?

View more questions Search