Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimber306 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 03:39 PM
    Ehhics issues
    What are some sthics issues in an academic environment?

Thank you:
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2006, 08:50 PM
    One example would be:

Do you have sex with your student or not?

Or you can invert that to:

Do you have sex with your professor or not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

CD Issues [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so I put a CD in and all it does is make a weird noise a couple times and not read the CD! I have Windows XP and it shows up that there's no CD in the Drive, what the hells going on?

More landlord issues [ 2 Answers ]

So my problems continue... included in my lease was lawn maintenance. My landlords version of lawn maintenace is mowing approx once every 2-3 weeks and leaving the grass high. During the labor day weekend time... he didn't mow at all creating a ridiculously high yard. This prevents us from...

Two issues [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I decided not to post... don't know how to delete threads! :)

IE issues [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new here, so I need a little help. Last Sunday, Internet Explorer stopped working (I have Win XP, as well as high-speed cable Internet BTW). So two days later, I called the cable company, and they told me to run a node test. It came out clean. Then they told me about a program called ...

View more questions Search