Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 4, 2010, 09:06 PM
    Tips for memorizing lines.
    What are some tips or techniques for memorizing lines?

Thanks.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 09:54 PM

Say them out loud.
    Understand the sense/meaning of the lines and as they fit into the whole.
    Repeat them at least ten times in a row, carefully and deliberately.
    Repeat them to another person, even if it's a baby -- or even to your dog/cat.
    Say them in front of a mirror.
    Sing them.
    Whisper them.
    Clap your hands while saying them with a rhythm, like a cheer.
    Write them down/print them on paper.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening dyed hair tips (tips are almost black) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have medium auburn hair naturally. I dyed my hair a dark auburn but there is a section of my hair where the tips (two inches from root to tip) is almost black. I want to lighten these tips. Would using Peroxide Volume 20 mixed with shampoo do this?

Connecting Copper Supply Lines to Brass Supply Lines [ 3 Answers ]

I have just started remodeling my kitchen and am looking to move my kitchen sink further down the wall. The kitchen is completely gutted at this point. The supply lines in my house are all brass. I'm looking to stem off the brass lines using copper tubing. Is it possible to cut the brass supply...

Electrical equipment with coax lines connected backfeeding 40-60 volts through lines? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a question for any electricians. I am a cable technician and do installations for Cable,Internet,& Voice in homes. What I have encountered a lot is electrical back-feed coming through the copper coax lines feeding from vcr's and tv's in the house which are plugged into electrical outlets....

Tangent lines & secant lines [ 3 Answers ]

Show that the tangent line to the curve y = x^3 at the point x=a also hits the curve at the point x = -2a. Can anyone tell me if I'm on the right path? I set the function and the slope of a line secant to the functions through the points (a, f(a)) and (-2a, f(-2a)) equal to each other and...

I need tips [ 4 Answers ]

Until yesterday my daschund always wanted to play with me or my bro. But now, she runs away when I come near. My dad might have done something to her when I was at my grandma's. It might be because she got in trouble for doing something bad. Please help.

View more questions Search