Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    narolis Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 07:30 PM
    I’m searching ideas to do a website
    Hi,
    I’m a web programmer and I’m searching for cool site ideas.
    I want to make a website that will become popular, maybe not as Facebook, YouTube, twitter,. but that I can get lot of users.

Of course I want to make money with that site, so I will make pay at very low price, for some options or different access level. But the site will be free to register and normal user will be able to use the site without having to pay. Pay will be only for those who want more, special features,… I’ll check for the price of similar website and mine will be really very low, I think myself that some site ask too much for full access.

I already have some ideas but they are more like nice options and features.
    It’s more for what the site main thing will be, what he is all about, I need ideas for.

You can help me with ideas of site, what the site is about or nice to have features.

If I get good ideas and I develop them and it’s work, I will come back here to send the link and those who helped me find that idea and register to it I’ll give them 100% access with all pay options for free unlimited time.

Thank a lot to all
    narolis Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 03:38 PM
    I’m searching ideas to do a website
    Hi,
    I'm a web programmer and I'm searching for cool site ideas.
    I want to make a website that will become popular, maybe not as Facebook, YouTube, twitter,. but that I can get lot of users.

Of course I want to make money with that site, so I will make pay at very low price, for some options or different access level. But the site will be free to register and normal user will be able to use the site without having to pay. Pay will be only for those who want more, special features,. I'll check for the price of similar website and mine will be really very low, I think myself that some site ask too much for full access.

I already have some ideas but they are more like nice options and features.
    It's more for what the site main thing will be, what he is all about, I need ideas for.

You can help me with ideas of site, what the site is about or nice to have features.

If I get good ideas and I develop them and it's work, I will come back here to send the link and those who helped me find that idea and register to it I'll give them 100% access with all pay options for free unlimited time.

Thank a lot to all
    haze Posts: 89, Reputation: 0

Sep 8, 2010, 03:53 PM

This sound llike a really cool idea. I hope all goes well for you.

Maybe you could develop a game in the future as I would imagine it would take years to do.

Also you could think about asking companies to pay you to advertise their company, they can pay really good prices especially if the website has a lot of people using/veiwing it.
    ivankruss Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2010, 02:46 PM
    I have an idea for You. Make a website where people submit ideas and others like You implement these ideas and make them reality. How does that sound? I am sure You will get a lot of response and You will be able to make big money from advertising :)
    Let me know how it goes, I might even help :)
    ivankruss Posts: 29, Reputation: 4

Oct 2, 2010, 02:48 PM
    I have an idea for You. Make a website where people submit ideas and others like You implement these ideas and make them reality. How does that sound? I am sure You will get a lot of response and You will be able to make big money from advertising
    Let me know how it goes, I might even help
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2010, 02:58 PM

Hello n:

I'd make a website exactly like THIS one, except I'd have the interface be video instead of keystrokes. You know, a place where people record their questions and upload them to the site. The experts do the same thing... Then we get to SEE whose asking and answering.

Don't worry. I already suggested that THIS site do that, and they didn't want to. So, the idea is YOURS.

excon
    Martin_Franklin Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 10:21 PM
    I am not good in giving main ideas but If you want to get a lot of visitors you should give the whole package like blog articles forums, some games so that user if user get bored from one thing he can try another one
    jessicadavid Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Mar 20, 2012, 04:52 AM
    According to my opinion make a site that is need of every one(journal) like 'jobs' site.. as job is need for all peoples across the world so you can get some better traffic for that site,.
    nephzat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 01:50 AM
    In my opinion, please have some entertainment sites like movies, sports, etc. as they bring lot of traffic these days.

Regards,
    Senthil Guru
    Nephzat Technologies - PHP Web Development Company India

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for Opinion Website [ 2 Answers ]

I have seen a few commercials on TV advertising an opinion based website. For example: One of the commercials involves a lady hiring a man to do some work on her house and ends up paying him too much for work he did slowly and then receives a cable bill showing Pay per video charges during...

Searching for Website on People [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. Recently I was involved with a close female friend, a verbal argument. She has since bad-mouthed me, Involved the police, taken me to court, claims I have stalked her, rung her, texted her, she's lied to all her friends and family & to people I work with about me and still continues to do this?...

Website Ideas? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I finally got my domain. I have always wanted to get it and now I got it... the problem is, I don't know what to do with it? So if anyone has any ideas of what kind of websites the world needs, let me know! :cool:

View more questions Search