Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skigimp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 01:31 PM
    Can you join a union and get your electricians license in NJ if you have a felony.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 02:18 PM

While I don't personally know, I would believe it may restrict what locations you could work. But why not call the union hall up, or go down and talk to them in person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to join Military w/Felony & Probation [ 15 Answers ]

Hello. I am new to this website. Before I start my story I just want to say many of the people who are helping answer questions from posters like me that God bless your souls and your lucks in lives. I have few issues in my life that may get in the way of joining the military; something I wanted...

How do I join painters union in boston? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I join painters union in Boston? Is it easy to get work? I am a 50 year old female with 25 years exp. JACKIE

Grand theft felony charge can join military [ 1 Answers ]

I got off jail 5 months ago.Now I'm on probation.I got felony charge for grand theft.My question is" Can i join military?"

If you were convicted can you still join the union [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine has a son that is finishing up his 5 year term in prison and wanted to know if he could join the labor union, I have never dealt with this so I have no idea about any of this.

How to join a union [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has worked in construction - mainly painting for years - but the work is so unstable and no benefits... I work as a designer - no benefits either and we have a child - so at least one of us needs benefits form work. He wants to join a labor/construciton union but doesn't know how to...

View more questions Search