Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janabfitz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 02:33 PM
    Felt "belt-like" piece came out of dryer
    What does it mean if the felt piece that is like a long belt, comes out of your clothes dryer?
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Dec 26, 2006, 07:06 PM
    That felt liner has come off the dryer, its what helps keep your dryer from chaffing the part of the dryer surrounding the drum, it will need to be replaced.

If you are mechanicly inclined, this shouldn't be all that hard, although you may need to call someone. If the dryer is very old, it would probobly be just as easy to replace it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Pink pill with "watson" and "502" on it [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of pill is pink and has watson 502 on it?

Kenmore "elite" dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know which connections are which for the electrical cord wiring? I've got to change the three prong factory cord to a four prong cord which, for one thing has four wires where the other only has three, and the factory cord has three grey wires that are not identified as to which wires are...

Whirlpool Dryer - itermittent "fluff dry" cycle stops [ 4 Answers ]

Our Whirlpool dryer has a cycle for intermittent dry or fluff cycle... it seems that it runs fine, then when it shuts down at the intermittent of fluff cycle it will not turn back on again, any thoughts? Kirk

View more questions Search