Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Happydays24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 11:50 AM
    Sometimes when I'm on line my computer screen will trun white and then clear.
    My screen will sometime turn white and stop working.. why is it doing this?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2010, 12:29 PM

My PC does this once in a while as well. It's normal due to the internet connection and the size of the site involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear Pool Suction Line to Filter [ 3 Answers ]

There seems to be some kind of obstruction in the suction line between my inground pool and the filter. Water is not being drawn into the filter to be cleaned. How do I clear the line so the water can be filtered. I have called one plumber who came out with a roto rooter line but he said the...

Computer Screen Resolution Problem I accidentally changed the screen resolution [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot do anything to remove it or go anywhere else what can I do to remove it and try to fix the problem it is just stuck on this

Toilet is clogged, but main line seems to be clear [ 3 Answers ]

Have a ongoing problem with my toilet and I am at my wit's end. I am trying not to call a plumber, because the last time someone snaked the drain, he was here for ten minutes and charged me $240. So... the toilet has been clogging and slow draining for a couple of months now. I have tried all...

How to clear computer of last to days. [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed some stuff on my computer and now it blue screens whenever I play games. How do I wipe computer of last 2 days!! :eek:

Puppy throwing up clear liquid/white foamy [ 3 Answers ]

My question is pertaining to our 10 week old puppy. He was fine this morning, but for the past four hours has been throwing clear liquid and white foamy stuff up. He's wabbly on his feet also. I have since been told that he was chewing on our Angel Trumpet Plant. He has stopped throwing up, but...

View more questions Search