Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerry111 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 11:30 AM
    Its from the book america at 1750 chapter 7
    Compare and contrast the ideas of the leading thinkers of the great awakening and whether you believe they were either radical revivalists or tolerant conformists. Explain

Sep 4, 2010, 11:31 AM
    Its from the book america at 1750 chapter 2
    Describe the process by which indentured servitude came into existence in colonial America and the extent to which it provided economic and social opportunity for both master and servant?

Sep 4, 2010, 11:34 AM
    Its from the book america at 1750 chapter 3( The slave trade)
    During the 1800's in the period leading up to the civil war some southern apologists for slavery charged that the north, especially new England, was as responsible for the institution of slavery as were the plantation owners of the south.( What evidence does Hofstadter include in this chapter that could be used to refute the charge?)

Sep 4, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Its from the book america at 1750 chapter 4( Black slavery)
    Explain why slavery became more prominent in the southern colonies than elsewhere in colonial America and how slave rebellions, such as the stono rebellion impacted southern colonial life?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 11:38 AM

So what does the book say ? What was it about the econmony of the south ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2010, 11:41 AM

We don't answer your homework here. Next with the same title we can not tell one question from the other, I have merged them.

First most of us would not have your text book, and what we may have learned in college or other study may not be the exact answer you are looking for.

Sep 4, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Its from the book "America at 1750"
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Sep 6, 2010, 08:45 PM

You are the one with the book and the chapter. What other resources have you used?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you read chapter one for my book and tell me what you think [ 4 Answers ]

Can you tell me if this is good or give me ideas for the next couple chapters I been writing for a while, Thanks wonder girl for correcting my errors please tell me what you think THANKS.

Need to find a children's chapter book.but I can't remember the title! [ 1 Answers ]

So here's the deal... anyone specialize in finding books for a living?? :confused: I read this small chapter book as a child and would love to find it again. I'm going to be a teacher and as a child I would read this book over and over again! I think that it got lost with moving and what not......

View more questions Search