Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    boricuasomos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 08:06 AM
    I want to be able to put a horizontal line above some letters such as
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2010, 08:32 AM

Have you tried 'Insert' > 'Insert symbol' ?

I use OpenOffice, and to insert this, I go to 'Insert' > 'Object' > 'Formula' and look for the 'bar' formula.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horizontal line above a character [ 15 Answers ]

I want to be able to put a horizontal line above some letters such as "a" or "c" . Does anyone know how to do this? Tks Donna

My TV has a horizontal line going across it I am unsure what to do [ 3 Answers ]

My panasonic TV has a horizontal line going across it I tried banging my TV with my hand and the line disappeared then later it came back I need help with this problem

Horizontal line television [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old 27" CRT Sanyo TV and the picture has collapsed into a single, very bright, horizontal line. I was wondering if this was a failure in the horizontal oscillator circuit? I know circuit repair so I was trying to isolate the problem down to the area on the board. Also, there was...

Length of horizontal Waste line [ 2 Answers ]

I am adding a bathroom on the second floor of my home. The question I have is: is there a maximum distance that my horizontal waste line can be from my main waste line, I have proper venting on the second floor through the roof. The problem is the bathroom is on the opposite side of the house...

Horizontal Line Bug - Different! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, Ok, I have been dealing with horizontal lines that seem to be embedded in a document. I work in Mac 2008 for Word, but even on the PC versions have not been able to clear this up. The line moves up and down with the text it seems to be anchored to, but I cannot find an anchor. It is...

View more questions Search