Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soumyardas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 11:21 PM
    Courtesy Letter
    How to make courtesy letter ? Give an example after meeting courtesy letter ?
    bendingleconte Posts: 112, Reputation: 9

Sep 4, 2010, 12:02 PM

The biggest factor is what you are trying to say. Was it after a job interview? Or a sales meeting?

There are many templates and examples available on google.com

Type in "Follow-up letter" or "courtesy letter."

This will get you started nicely.
    rajluvsluv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 08:17 AM
    Dear Sir or Madam,

Please refer to our meeting in your office on December 08, 2011 regarding Construction of Airport.

I am glad and thankful to you for sparing your valuable time with me. I hope that the meeting is converted into a good long lasting business relationship.

I am looking forward for your future communication.

With regards,
    Adam Sandlers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prepare a courtesy letter after customer visiting our booth in exhibition [ 3 Answers ]

Am an exhibitor in last exhibition held in my home town, we are selling the latest technology of repairing machine lot our customers are visited our stall, now thinking how to prepare a courtesy letter after customer visiting our booth in exhibition

How to prepare courtesy letter to customers after visiting exhibition [ 3 Answers ]

Ow to prepare a thanks letter to customers after visiting our booth in recent exhibition

How to write a courtesy email to your ex-MD after joining a new company [ 5 Answers ]

I have just joined a new company, and I want to write a mail to my ex-Managing Director about the same. It should be a mixer of personalized and professional mail. Is it possible?

Debt Validation Sworn Denial Letter Valid 30 Days After Demand Letter Michigan [ 9 Answers ]

Zwicker has sued me for alleged debt and I am representing myself in Michigan in court. The details are as follows. I have only received one demand letter from them dated December 26, 2006. The letter did not provide any information that is required by the Fair Debt Collections Act to dispute...

Commitment letter given & contract of buy is signed, can denial letter make/break? [ 4 Answers ]

My parents "were" in the process of selling their home. The buyers had gotten approved for the loan and signed the contract to close on the house. They put down 1/2 of their down payment as one of two. The second payment would be transferred at closing. The shady buyers decided they...

View more questions Search