Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hardworker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2003, 01:34 AM
    Canadian & European Scholarships 4 Int'l Students
    Hello, I'm Egyptian,male,single,29,I've a MSc. Degree From a British University with Merit... and I'm looking forward to start my PhD. . My question is about the available sholarships in Canada , the UK or any other european country for foreign graduate students like me...
    Your help will be highly appreciated...
    [move]Thanks a million in advance :)[/move]
    mahmud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 07:34 AM
    Hello, I'm Bangladeshi,male,single,29,I've a MS in Soil Science degree From Bangladesh Agricultural University with first class first position and I'm looking forward to start my PhD. In the field of Soil Chemistry or Soil and Environmental pollution. My question is about the available sholarships in Canada , the UK or any other european country for foreign graduate students like me...
    Your help will be highly appreciated...
    [move]Thanks a million in advance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Scholarships for masters in europe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies) Any suggestions...

European Scholarship for International Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I am Rey Celiz, a graduating student from the University of the Philippines majoring in Film and Audio-Visual Communication. I am expected to graduate this April and planning to pursue a master's degree in filmmaking someday. I just want to ask if there are available scholarships or...

Scholarships to study in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey any onw know about any scholarship provided for interantiaonl student who what's to study undergrad in europe?? Loco:rolleyes:

Canadian & European Scholarships 4 Int'l Students [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm Egyptian,male,single,29,I've a MSc. Degree From a British University with Merit... and I'm looking forward to start my PhD. . My question is about the available sholarships in Canada , the UK or any other european country for foreign graduate students like me... Your help will be...

View more questions Search