Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesfarris39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Can a felon get a grant for online learning
    I'm currently in a work release program and I have 11 months left before I'm released from prison. I was wanting to attend an electrical school here in orlando Florida on line. My question was can I get grant from the government for this online course.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2010, 12:21 PM

Hello j:

I don't know of any grants that will pay for that. Frankly, I don't know of ANY grants for felons... The place to ask, though, would be the financial department of the people who are presenting the course.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a felon get a grant to go to school? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm rather new to the site so bear with me.. I am a convicted felon still on probation and due to my charges jobs aren't really to keen on hiring... at least good jobs anyway.. all I'm trying to do is straighten up my life and go to school I am 21 and have no post high school education.. I was just...

Grant for a convicted felon [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking for a grant of some sort so that I can attend Arizona State University's school of Architecture. Please get back to me with an answer. [email protected] Thanks

Getting a Grant for a Convicted Felon [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about getting a grant for a convicted felon

How can I apply for a grant as an ex-felon? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for an ex felon to receive a grant for school and if so, how can you apply?

Can an ex-felon get a grant [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to attend the northern California college of construction, heavy equipment operator and I am searching for a grant I do not have to repay. I heard of grants for parolees but can't find anything, although I am off parole I would think that ex-felons could still apply. Thank You pamela

View more questions Search