Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynnzay09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 12:03 PM
    .I think its from the early 90's show
    I kind a get blur vision of the story.. I'm not sure whether the main character (a girl) was actually a witch or an angel.. but one thing for sure is she can stop time just by joining her two index fingers..
    FoxCash Posts: 160, Reputation: 125

Sep 3, 2010, 12:10 PM
    Out of this world?

There's also Sabrina The Teenage Witch, that began airing mid 90's.
    lynnzay09 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 03:59 AM
    Comment on FoxCash's post
    I don't think its sabrina.. because I am so into the sabrina series.. maybe it's the other one.. will try to look for it.. thnx for the info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv show in the early 90's. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this show. It was about a medical school that was set on a tropical island. It was only on a short time.

A TV show in the early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am looking for show I used to watch when I was a kid. It had a lady living in an apartment, that had a tree inside it. And there were animals living in the tree. There was a blue jay a squrril and another animal but I for got that. It was live acton, and the animals where puppets. I Can't...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

An early 90's t.v. Show [ 2 Answers ]

There was this show that was on when I was little in the 90's. It was a cartoon. It was about a little boy name bobby, and he had a mom and dad that were really strange. And his mom was always saying doncha know. That's all I remember except what they looked like, please help me. Thanks

View more questions Search