Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhsteen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 10:11 AM
    Payne model pf1m
    Payne model pf1m drain pan leaks where the PVC line to the pump is how do you remove the pan to fix
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2010, 01:48 PM

Just roll up your sleever and dig in, some/most are pretty hard to remove not knowing what kind of equipment you have it would be hard to say. Some have a uncased a-coil,that has been boxed in by the plenium,some are factory boxed coils which can be unscrewed and disassembled,some the easy ones just slide into the bottom or sit on top,some have a H-coil which is different again and most used with a horizonal positioned furnace
    But all the pans are fastened to the coil and have screws holding them together on both ends
    Just be careful and not cause any refrigerant leaks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the drain pan on Payne Model PF1M [ 3 Answers ]

Where is the drain pan on Payne Model PF1M? I A/C is leaking in my house. It is not coming from the drain line.

Need replacement for fan control of payne furnace model # 80fau-12b-c. [ 1 Answers ]

The part # is af314-01-2785-d-2-7d by ther-o-disk? Thanks.

Payne furnace model 373LAV036070 won't ignite gas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Payne 373LAV036070... I woke up to a cold house. I when through the process, turn power off, turn gas to off, wait 15min, and then flip breaker back on, turn gas knob to on and put doors back on. I heard and smelled gas but NO heat. The gas will not ignite. HELP

Payne model py3pna048 [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me about this unit? I am looking to buy a new unit and cannot find any info on this. And is Payne a good brand?

View more questions Search