Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bismilla_786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 10:01 AM
    About the argument with the ravi shankar
    Mr.jakir naik asalmu alikum,
    This ismohamed ismail, I am working in saudi arabia, actually I am from tamil nadu.

When you were having aregument with ravi shankar, you revealed an answer to a question(asked by a female in theauditorum)that is about fetus can hear voices from the outsideworld

Recently I read an articles of p.jainul abudeen from tntj in chennai,he refused your statement and he gave a correct argument for your non acceptable statement through quran verses

I write below his argument against your statement and expecting a truthfull answer fro you according to quran and sunnah
    Verily we created man from a drop of mingled sperm,in order to try him: So we gave him(the gifts),of hearing and sight(quran 76:2)
    Through this quran verse you mentioned the foetus can hear noises from the outside world
    But this quran verse doesn't mention about the hearing of foetus in th womb
    Allah says in quran (76:2,3)
    Verily we created man from a drop ao mngld sperm,in order to try him:so we gave him(the gifts),of hearing and sight
    We showed him the way,whether hebe grateful or ungrateful(rest on his will)

In the womb how can a foetus get a right or wrong path? Likewise,through this quran verses doesn't mention about the hearing of the foetus.its clear.
    And also quran says,
    It is hewho brought you forth from the wombs of your mothers when we knew nothing;and he gave you hearing and sight and intelligence and affection,that wemay give thanks (to god)
    Through this verse we can realize reply was wrong ,tere are no proofs about the foetus can hear noises from the outside world in science

And allah says in quran,

He created you (all) from a single person,then created,of like naure his mate:and he sent down for you eight cattle in pairs,h makes u , in the wombs of your mothers,in stages,one after another,in three veils of darkness, such is good,your lord and cherisher;to him belongs (all) dominion.there is no god but he:then how are we turned away (from your true centre)? (quran 39:6)
    Because why we mention this if someone tell about this matter to non beliver of islam and they will find fault

If any mistake in my side please just excuse me and do needfull for me about this matter this about islam you have to reply if its wrong suggesion I can ask to p.jainul abutheed

*** do needful

Check out some similar questions!

Hatred and argument [ 14 Answers ]

I love to argue. :D I don't understand why but I love being angry at someone! Everyone tells me I'm a nice person and I'm so popular and no one talks about me behind my back, but the only reason I'm nice, is so people don't think I'm horrible, I'm charitable for selfish reasons. I posted before...

What bitter lesson does Ravi learn at the end of the story "games at twilight"? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know this so if anyone knows can u please help me!!

Building an argument [ 1 Answers ]

When building an argument is it more important to be valid or sound

Unsound argument and invalid argument [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between an unsound argument and an invalid argument? Give an example of each. When you are building an argument for an issue that is significant to you, do you think it is more important to be sound or valid? Why?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.