Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mack2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2010, 08:12 AM
    Where is the drain pan on Payne Model PF1M
    Where is the drain pan on Payne Model PF1M? I A/C is leaking in my house. It is not coming from the drain line.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2010, 01:53 PM

, the drain lines are connected to the drain pan
    maydayplays Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 09:09 PM
    I repaired a leak with epoxy right where the 3/4 mail thread pvc screws into pan. I put it back together and it ran and then shut down. I reset the breakers and still nothing. Does my repair interfere with the vacuum of the unit?
    maydayplays Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 09:11 PM
    At the bottom of the unit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Goodman a/c. I need an evap drain pan. All I see for the model is AP49 [ 1 Answers ]

Goodman a/c installed in the attic horizontally, and I need a new drain pan for the evap. All I can make of the model is AP49 since it is worn off mostly. I bought this house brand new in 2002.

Payne furnace model 373LAV036070 won't ignite gas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Payne 373LAV036070... I woke up to a cold house. I when through the process, turn power off, turn gas to off, wait 15min, and then flip breaker back on, turn gas knob to on and put doors back on. I heard and smelled gas but NO heat. The gas will not ignite. HELP

Payne model py3pna048 [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me about this unit? I am looking to buy a new unit and cannot find any info on this. And is Payne a good brand?

Whirlpool Refrigerator model number GD5PHAXLB00 drain pan always overflowing [ 4 Answers ]

Our drain pan has started overflowing all the time. We empty it and it fills up and overflows again within the next day. It is on a whirlpool side by side gold energy star fridge and one of those non removable pans. It is supposed to evaporate on it's own but it is not. We have a garage under...

View more questions Search