Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolly-queen Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 11:38 AM
    iPod
    I have been trying to remove songs from my iPod but nothing seems to work so I was wondering if anyone could direct me on how to remove the songs from my iPod.
    clouded Posts: 31, Reputation: 3
    -

Dec 26, 2006, 05:52 PM
    Right click on the song you want to delete, then hit clear.
    kara9698 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2006, 11:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly-queen
    I have been trying to remove songs from my ipod but nothing seems to work so I was wondering if anyone could direct me on how to remove the songs from my ipod.
    I need to know how to out them on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble trying to figure out what generation iPod I have?

IPod 'v' Creative [ 1 Answers ]

I was interested in getting a 20gb iPod and then heard about Creative's Zen... How well does it compare? Can it be only used with a PC, or is it also Mac compatible? Any info / advice much appreciated! Cheers :D

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

IPod Charge [ 4 Answers ]

How do I know when my iPod is done charging? Does the blinking light turn green or something?

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search